Dental crowns are common dental treatments performed to restore the function of a severely damaged tooth. A crown is made to resemble the appearance of your natural tooth.
Dental crowns can be used to:
- Protect Weak, Chipped, or fractured Teeth
- Restore a Broken or Worn Down Tooth
- Cover & Support a Large Filling (when original tooth structure is severely damaged) Cover Misshapen or Discolored Teeth
- Restore Function to a Tooth After a Root Canal
- Cover and Seal Dental Implant
- Cosmetic Modification to Enhance Smile Beauty
Schedule a consult appointment with us at our North Burnaby Dental Office if you have any questions.
Dental bridge consists of two crowns that go over two anchoring teeth (abutment teeth) and are attached to the middle artificial teeth (pontic), filling the gap created by one or more missing teeth.
What kind of oral health issues can a dental bridge potentially help treat?
- Fill space of missing teeth
- Maintain facial shape
- Prevent remaining teeth from drifting out of position
- Restore chewing and speaking ability
- Restore your smile
- Upgrade from a removable partial denture to a permanent fixed dental appliance